Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I expect the day of the party?
- Upon arriving for your party, you will be greeted by a team member who will check you in and direct you to your party tables. You will have a birthday host for the duration of your party to serve you, answer questions, and assist in making your day as memorable as possible!
Do I need to provide a list of guests for my party?
- There is no need to provide a list of guests. When your guests arrive, we will direct them to you.
What if I have a small party of less than 12 skaters?
- You are more than welcome to pay general admission price for each skater during our public sessions. We can not guarantee table availability for your group but we will do our best to accommodate. The only way to guarantee a reserved table is by booking one of the birthday party packages.
Do family members who aren’t planning to skate have to pay?
- No they do not. Family members of the birthday child or parents of birthday guests are welcome to come and enjoy the event free of charge. If they would like to skate they can either get one of the birthday tickets from the head of the party or they can pay general admission.
Can I just bring in a cake/cupcakes without booking a party?
- Absolutely! You are more than welcome to bring in a cake or cupcakes to celebrate with us; however we cannot guarantee table space. We recommend arriving earlier in the day for the best choice at seating!