Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I expect the day of the party?
- Upon arriving for your party, you will be greeted by a team member who will check you in and take your cake + any table decorations to store for you until your scheduled table time.We ask you to please not bring streamers, confetti, silly string or anything that could damage our skates/floors. The first hour of your party is your time to skate or play (whichever activities you have purchased) and the second hour of your party will be for your table time! Your birthday host will have your table set up for you and be ready to serve your pizza (if purchased), cake and guide in opening presents. If you don’t need the entire 45 min. at your party table, you guests will be more than welcome to continue skating and we will be able to hold all gifts for you in a safe place!
Do I need to provide a list of guests for my party?
- There is no need to provide a list of guests. When your guests arrive, we will direct them to you.
What if I have a small party of less than 12 skaters?
- You are more than welcome to pay general admission price for each skater during our public sessions. We do not allow outside food or drinks (including cake or cupcakes) unless you have a birthday package booked with us! We can not guarantee table availability for your group but we will do our best to accommodate. The only way to guarantee a reserved table is by booking one of the birthday party packages.
Do family members who aren’t planning to skate have to pay?
- No they do not. Family members of the birthday child or parents of birthday guests are welcome to come and enjoy the event free of charge. If they would like to skate they can either get one of the birthday tickets from the head of the party or they can pay general admission.
Can I just bring in a cake/cupcakes without booking a party?
- We do not allow outside food or drinks (including cake or cupcakes) unless you have a birthday package booked with us!
Can I bring in bottled water?
- No outside food besides cake/cupcakes are allowed in the facility. However we do supply a pitcher of water to each booked birthday party package along with your pop.