Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I expect the day of the party?
- Head of party can arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their event and are welcome to bring balloons and decorations of their choosing. We ask you to please not bring streamers, confetti, silly string or anything that could damage our skates/floors. When your party starts Your birthday host will greet you with your skate tickets to hand out to each skater as well as the other goodies that comes with your package. They will also clarify your food/drink orders and confirm the time frame you would like to receive these items. Just inform your guests to mention the birthday party name at the ticket window and we will direct them to your table.
What if I have a small party of less than 12 skaters?
- You are more than welcome to pay general admission price for each skater and are allowed to bring cake/cupcakes for a fee of $20 during our public sessions. BEGINNING DECEMBER 1ST WE WILL NOT ALLOW CAKE OR CUPCAKES TO BE BROUGHT IN WITHOUT BOOKING A PARTY! We can not guarantee table availability for your group but we will do our best to accommodate. The only way to guarantee a reserved table is by booking one of the birthday party packages.
Do family members who aren’t planning to skate have to pay?
- No they do not. Family members of the birthday child or parents of birthday guests are welcome to come and enjoy the event free of charge. If they would like to skate they can either get one of the birthday tickets from the head of the party or they can pay general admission.
Can I just bring in a cake/cupcakes without booking a party?
- We do not allow outside food or drinks (including cake or cupcakes) unless you have a birthday package booked with us!
Can I bring in bottled water?
- No outside food besides cake/cupcakes are allowed in the facility. However we do supply unlimited pitchers of water to each booked birthday party package along with your pop.